September 22, 2004

Love & dating...20

The ten things (could be more, but I've limited time and brain juice now) about being a part of a couple that I miss:

1. Calls from the other part during lunch. 'Going for lunch with my colleagues now... you leh?' and asking like I really cared if it's bak chor mee or mee hoon kuay.

2. Smsing the other part while waiting for the bus, after an exasperating tuition session.

3. Going out for supper, pretending I'm really not tired yet.

4. Watching stupid movies, just because.

5. Taking personal time out and spending time alone while knowing there is a 'him' to go back to when I'm done with 'personal time'.

6. Walking together. Just walking together.

7. Hugging.

8. Kissing.

9. Pretending to watch tv with him when I'm actually looking at the other part, thinking how marvellous it is that we are together.

10. The really simple but comforting 'How's your day?' even though the other part may be doing hundred and one other things at the same time instead of listening to my answer.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:02